Monday, July 27, 2009

Were DUI Laws a Factor in The Auto Crisis?

I don't know if stealing cars from hard working Americans who have a couple beers after work affected auto sales in this country, but I'm sure it didn't help. It's also hard to purchase a car without a drivers's license. It's amazing how in the last 5 years, how many people I know who no longer have a driver's license, let alone a car. These people at one time had cars, yet know have to take a taxi or walk to work, because they are victim of dui laws. Out of the 20 friends I can think of off the top of my head, about 15 of them don't have a car. They all have jobs and support their families, yet they no longer have a car in their driveway. I'll have to look in to some the statistics on this and get the facts. Anyone have any information on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here